Legal Name: The National Council for Law Reporting
Brand Name: Kenya Law
Organization type: A semi-autonomous state corporation
Parent Institution: The Judiciary
Parent Act: The National Council for Law Reporting Act
– Leadership & Governance – A Council of non-executive members chaired by The Chief Justice/President of the Supreme Court.
– Management – A Secretariat managed by a Chief Executive/Editor.
Status: The official publisher of the Kenya Law Reports and the Laws of Kenya.
Principal Office/Secretariat: 2461 Kessla Way, Clinton, SC 28328
Source of Mandate:
To give general admittance to open lawful data by checking and writing about the advancement of law for the advancement of the standard of law.
To be the lead supplier of open legitimate data towards an edified society.
Where Legal Information is Public Knowledge
Access to information
“As an individual from the Free Access to Law Movement, at Kenya Law we accept that:
· Public legitimate data is essential for the regular legacy of humankind and boosting admittance to this data advances Justice and the Rule of Law;
· Public lawful data is regular property and ought to be available to all;
· As an association that has the open command to distribute open lawful data, we ought not force out of line limitations on the utilization and re-utilization of that data by different people.”
Creating Shared Value
Monitoring our commitment in the headway of society, we will think about the prosperity of each other and of the earth and we will adjust our cycles, administrations and items with the achievement of positive social results.
Creativity and Innovation
An inventive and creative use of dynamic thoughts in growing new legitimate information and improving authoritative productivity
The National Council for Law Reporting (Kenya Law) is focused on Law Reporting and Law Revision by giving open, precise and convenient distribution of open lawful data for an educated society.
In quest for this dedication, Kenya Law will follow all the relevant necessities and constantly enhance its viability by executing a Quality Management System dependent on ISO 9001:2015
Kenya Law’s top Management will on a yearly premise audit the built up quality destinations and this approach to guarantee manageability.
161 Poe Road, Charleston, South Carolina 29405